Another quick, easy and (bonus) clean eating meal for the books. This is a keeper for nights when you want something filling but are too tired to cook.
Bean and Brown Rice Bowl
- 4.4 oz whole grain brown rice cup
- 1/4 c cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 T pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 T sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 t balsamic vinegar
- 2 T crumbled queso fresco
Cook rice according to package directions; transfer to a bowl. Add beans, olives, tomatoes, olive oil and vinegar; mix well. Top with cheese.