Are you wondering how to host a wonderful party? Here’s a simple step-by-step:
- Work for many years with your husband to develop the very best grilled salmon recipe, making sure it becomes his signature dish.
- Finally figure out how to make incredible mini-chocolate tarts.
- Invite good friends who are also good cooks (who are dating good and interesting guys) to come over. While you’re at it, ask them to bring something to round out the meal.
- Enjoy an amazing meal of goat cheese stuffed/prosciutto-wrapped figs, salmon, squash frittata, roasted market vegetables and chocolate tarts.
- Tell lots of stories, laugh a lot and forget to take any photos of the evening.
See – it’s easy!