- I woke up at 4 this morning, didn’t feel tired at all, but was able to go back to sleep.
- I slept in a bit, and woke up to the faint beep of the coffee pot’s auto-finish alert in plenty of time to get ready in the morning.
- Bridget decided she’d rather stay inside this morning and snuggle instead of abandoning us to go outside on the patio.
- I had everything prepared to take to the co-op today – payment check and bins.
- There was time to cook a hot breakfast and eat it at home.
- We left nearly 15 minutes late for the office, but there was less traffic than normal.
- Although the printer crashed, I still finished and delivered a project a day early.
- Running to the co-op over lunch, I was able to stop and buy more Starbucks, get our produce, unload and put away everything at home and get back to the office in 90 minutes.
- UPS actually delivered while I was at home unpacking produce!
Did I miss the memo that today is an easier-than-normal day? I’m not complaining, I’m just slightly bewildered but resolved to enjoy it while it lasts!