Yes, I ride the train to and from work as often as my schedule will allow.
No, I am not financially destitute with public transportation as my only option. And no, I’m (usually) not the crazy person on the train.
Why take public transport?
- My commute takes a consistent amount of time. If traffic is good, the trip takes 40 minutes. If traffic is bad, the trip takes 40 minutes.
- I can read and respond to my email without feeling guilty.
- Words with Friends
- Daily Bible reading
- I have a chance to tackle my never-ending bedside “to read” stack
- Editing documents for work
- People watching
- Sort through my Google Reader
- Chatting with friends and husbands that are also on the train.