News flash! I’ve finished with nearly half of my holiday shopping list. What a shocker. It is truly amazing what one determined, and overly caffeinated woman can do in one hour. (What is today’s perfect Starbuck’s beverage? Holiday shopping = a double shot peppermint mocha, no whip.)
No budget-minded woman heads into the war zone, er, shopping center, without a list. So in the spirit of the holidays, I’ve made my own non-comprehensive naughty and nice list.
- Corporations who operate for the benefit of Wall Street, not good business
- Individuals who have no sense of personal financial welfare…and as a result seem headed for welfare!
- People who will stampede for “savings” at Walmart. Seriously. Get a life.
- Stupid car accessories
- The person who backed into me at the DART kiss-and-drop area Tuesday morning. Pay attention!
- People who text while walking
- Ben and Bridget during holiday week
- Our friends – I would name you all, but my blog only has so much space
- Our families
- My husband – maybe he should be on the naughty list, too??
- Michael W. Smith – what a fantastic concert last night
- My mechanic – who changed my brake light bulbs last week for free and didn’t shake his head at my inability to do it myself.
- PF Chang’s Singapore Street Noodles – not quite as good as Eat Well’s in Eastcote, but I’m still addicted.
- Blue Mesa – already home to the best daily happy hour and Sunday brunch in Dallas-Fort Worth, Blue Mesa celebrated its 25th anniversary by holding a free buffet dinner. Talk about giving back to their customers!
What – or who! – would you put on your naughty and nice list?