We’re on a presentation deadline today. I love working around artists. They say, and do, the craziest things. For example, here are some bits I’ve overheard that just make me laugh:
- If it’s a deadline, the scanner and printer will break down.
- No!!! Those aren’t trees! They are vines!! Look here – those are rocks, these are vines, that is water and this is a building.
- Are you sure this is ready to print? Yes. Did you check to be sure it’s right? Yes! Well, you’ve misspelled “Administrative” as “Amdinistrative.”
- For the love of God! The scanner and printer have broken down!
- It’s not that I don’t want to do it, it’s just that I’ve done it three times already.