It’s the little – and not so little – things that can make a Monday (insert sigh) into a great day.
- Waking up to a refreshing breeze through the open window, thanks to cold front. Welcome fall! Please stay longer than a week!
- Talking to my grandma on the way to work.
- Getting my inbox down to 4 emails – and keeping it that way all day!
- Lunch and great conversation with my friend Jodi, remembering that life isn’t all about work and deadlines.
- Being able to bless my spouse with a chocolate malt milkshake on my way back to work.
- Happy kitties waiting at home, thankful they were able to smell the outside all day from the open windows.
- Going for a walk with Kelly around our neighborhood park.
- Monday Night Football