Since I’m half-freezing to death in my office today (inside: 65! outside: 95!)….
And since I still need to send a letter to On the Border and Brinker…
And since it’s Friday but somehow still just midday….
I think I need an attitude adjustment. In fact, I need a small dose of An Attitude of Gratitude.
Today, I am thankful for:
- My colleague Anu – for helping me with a technical project that is more technically difficult than I wanted to tackle alone. (It’s still a work in progress!!!)
- My husband – for reminding me that the best stress reliever ever invented was called the Bozo Bop Bag.
- Coldplay – for releasing another rocking album.
- My friend Laura – for hooking me on the Couch-to-5K running plan.
- Our coffee machine with its handy “oops you overslept and the coffee’s ready” wake-up beep.
- Lush bubble baths
- Etsy – seriously, what a cool site!
- My cat Bridget – for showing me (again) that sometimes love bites.
- My sister Tami – for giving me a mortal fear of going into a restroom with a cell phone in my pocket.
Ah yes, I’m feeling much better now.