I don’t want this weekend to end. It’s been jam-packed full of memories. If this weekend was a song or a car, I’d call it an instant classic.
Instead, I know I’m experiencing a weekend that will bring tears to my eyes 10 years from now when I think back on it. These times aren’t so much about what is done, but who you are spending time with.
I’m treasuring these moments in my heart for a day when I need a bright spot to cheer a sad day:
- Cleaning house
- Friday night out for dinner and a movie
- Listening to all of our new albums – Eagles to Coldplay to Brad Paisley to Phil Keaggy
- Going for a long workout at the gym
- Telling jokes
- Dancing around the house to yet another Brad Paisely tune
- Grilling steaks and steaming fresh vegetables
- Bubble baths
- Late Sunday brunch at Blue Mesa
- Driving and holding hands
- Playing with the kitties